Hmm..Well, I guess you might be curious about this sort of thing. So…I’ll just get it out of the way before moving on to other things….
"I saw Neffie, standing by the fireplace, building a fire. She was naked and as the fire began its first yellow glow of life she turned and walked to me and sat on the floor next to the couch, her long beautiful body backlit with the flickering firelight.
She lay her arm across me and began to rain kisses on my face, caressing my shoulders. As I slid off the couch and into her arms I ran my fingers through her hair, feeling each thick strand throughout its extraordinary length.
I sank into her embrace and into her heart, engulfed in her gentle beauty as our kisses fell onto one another with a mounting intensity, meeting at a point between us we each could see. We stayed wrapped in each other until the day had gone and there was only the halo of moonlight across the room and shadows looming from the fire. We had not spoken a word.”
—Michael Nesmith (The Long, Sandy Hair of Neftoon Zamora)
11 Notes/ Hide
- the-girl-you-knew-somewhere likes this
- carocatho reblogged this from calicogirlfriend and added:
- calicogirlfriend reblogged this from carocatho and added:
- calicogirlfriend likes this
- madamemaybe likes this
- chralotte reblogged this from madamemaybe
- chralotte likes this
- sunnygirlfriend90 likes this
- testytrue reblogged this from madamemaybe
- madamemaybe posted this